Food Processing Industry is one of the major sectors in India in terms of production, growth, consumption and export. The total food production in India is expected to double in the next ten years. There is an ample opportunity for huge investments in food and food processing technologies, skills and equipments.
India’s comparative advantage lies in its favorable climate, geographic location – being geographically close to key export destinations (Middle East, South East Asia), large agriculture sector and livestock base, long coastline, and inland water resources.
Our team can help your leverage opportunities and effectively mitigate risks through following solutions:
Strategy and Performance Improvement
- Design growth models with higher potential and lower risks
- Artfully manage brand portfolios—defining optimal brand and product portfolio roles, winning strategies, investment levels and profit expectations
- Optimize the strategy and execution of pricing and trade terms
- Help turn supply chains into a competitive advantage
- Build a culture of continuous cost improvement
- Simplify, speed up and slim down operating models to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of their organizations
- Business Process Development
- Internal controls review and improvement
- Risk management
- Internal audit