When you lead a Company today, mergers, sales, acquisitions, divestments and other transactions are a frequent and important part of your business.
At Xcelion, our goal is to help entrepreneurs and their management teams minimize the risks and maximize the value of these transactions. We provide value by clearly understanding our clients’ goals and priorities, evaluating opportunities, identifying key challenges and issues, and providing the support needed to deliver results. Our transaction management teams work with entrepreneurs and their advisors throughout the process, from planning to the eventual successful execution of the following types of transactions.
- Merger & Acquisition
- Prospect Identification and Screening
- Lender/vendor Due Diligence Reviews (DDR)
- Preparation of Confidential Information/Offering Memorandum, Letter of Intent
- Development of Purchase/Sale Agreements
- Negotiation with Buyers/Sellers
- Business Valuation
- Selling / Buying Business
Alternate Capital Raising
We also provide objective, reliable valuations as well as corporate finance services to help raise the capital needed to finance transactions of emerging organizations, through:
- Private equity capital
- Venture capital
- Angel Investment
- Financial Modeling